Renthal FatBar Carbon Riser Bar
The Renthal FatBar® Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. The product of an intense and in-depth research and development program, this ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
This is achieved at a full 780mm width and at a market leading 225g weight.
- UD Carbon Construction: The Fatbar Carbon uses a full UD carbon construction. Efficient placement and orientation of the uni-directional carbon fibres maximises the strength and stiffness of the handlebar.
- DH Race Ready: A full 780mm width, with 7deg backsweep/5deg upsweep geometry is perfect for DH racing. Four rise options allow you to choose the right bar for your body size, your riding style and your bike set-up.
- Ultra Durable: Impact strength is hugely important in a DH race handlebar. This is why the Fatbar Carbon is designed to significantly surpass the EN BMX drop test standard.
- Ride Tuned: The UD (uni-directional) carbon fibres are layered and aligned to give specific flex characteristics. The stiffness of the Fatbar Carbon results in incredible control, yet careful tuning gives the perfect level of comfort.
- Centre Profile: The 31.8mm central section extends much further than most other handlebars. Widening the span of this oversize section vastly increases the strength and stiffness of the Fatbar Carbon.
- Set-up Markings: A central set-up grid and width markings allow accurate fine tuning, to personalise the fit of your Fatbar Carbon.
- Width: 780mm
- Backsweep: 7 degrees
- Upsweep: 5 degrees
- Rise: 10mm
- Weight: 225g