The Polygon Siskiu D6 is designed for high performance sport riders who need a proven full suspension platform for local races or just-having-a-good-time riding fast on any trails. Featuring a stiff and optimized ALX alloy frame with 27.5 wheels for improved traction, braking, and handling. The Siskiu D6 will keep you fit while pedaling up hills and will encourage you to develop handling skills while challenging other riders. The new 2017 frame design allows the riders to upgrade to 142mm x 12mm rear hub if they wish with Polygon's own 2HRU technology. New for 2017 the Polygon Siskiu D6 has a much more modern longer and slacker geometry making it much more comfortable to tougher descents.
- ALX Advanced hydroformed Alloy linkage driven single pivot XC frame and 142mm x 12mm rear end.
- SR Suntour XCR LO-R AIR fork.
- SR Suntour Raidon LO air rear shock.
- Shimano Deore mix 30 Speed.
- Araya DM-650 rims with Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres.