As an all-round trail bike, it is hard to argue against the Five's versatility. Its capable of delivering the goods on your daily commute to spending a week being thrashed in the Alps.
The compact rear layout makes the suspension more active than any Five to date. The skillfully crafted hollow in the downtube allows us to lower the rear shock's position in the frame which gives us improved rear shock ramp-up and a super plush suspension feel, and gains in small bump performance.
All the major frame components have extra strength-forming features, improving resistance to lateral flex and twisting forces. Boost 148 sizing at the rear hub and an extra 6mm width in the pivot spacing help here too, enabling us to add more tyre clearance. All in all with weight savings we've found in the billet machined parts, this is the lightest Five frame we’ve ever produced.
The Five has grown with us and evolved so far, with a lively ‘pop’ that really has to be experienced. Grip, trail feedback and an active ride are all there in abundance. Try it, you'll like it.
WHY THE FIVE RS?
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Single pivot suspension for the utmost performance, efficiency and reliability
- 27.5 inch wheels
- Geometry optimised for 150mm front/140mm rear travel
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Aggressive trail geometry
- Long top tube and wheelbase for high-speed stability
- Internal dropper post routing
- Choose from 10 custom colours
- Fine tune your Five with custom upgrade options
Please contact us if you would like to custom build your new Orange
*Prices may vary due to spec selected