FAST AND FURIOUS – YOU BETTER HOLD ON.
With a long line of world cup winning heritage behind it, the 327 is the newest development of our iconic downhill race models.
Our through-the-downtube shock mount has been tuned to fit a 250mm metric shock and to give us the scope to position the single-pivot exactly where it needs to be in relation to the drive-train. This delivers the small bump performance and big-hit plushness that demanding racers require. We've also increased rear wheel travel to 200mm. The frame’s shock curve is a smooth ramp, allowing easy rear shock set-up, something that is often hampered by variable suspension paths. With the 327, suspension tuning is easily done with the suspension unit, making performance tweaks simple and straight-forward on the fly.
With its 27.5 wheels, the 327's geometry locates the bottom bracket 20mm lower than the axle line at rest. This head start gives the bike a confident ‘dug in’ feel when pushing hard through turns while also keeping the centre of gravity low for high speed stability.
WHY THE 327?
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 1 year racing warranty
- Designed for 27.5 inch wheels
- Split Rear Swing arm – low weight, high rigidity
- 83mm Bottom Bracket Shell with ISCG05
- 150mm rear axle spacing
- 250mm Metric Standard Shock length
- Solid performance – from privateer to elite world cup downhill racer – built to compete at the highest level
- Racing in 2018 World Cup Downhill with
- the Ride.io Team
- Bike Builder: Component upgrades available and a choice of 10 custom colour options.
Please contact us if you would like to custom build your new Orange
*Prices may vary due to spec selected